If you would like to reserve use of one of our facilites please fill out the form below and submit it to the District Office.
THE USERS OF FACILITIES AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. coordinator.the activity. Emergency situations may be appealed to the Athletic Director through theRequests must have complete signed approval of at least 72 hours in advance of
2.All requests must be made in writing and approved prior to scheduling. Current season sports take precedence over out of season sports. Facilities will be closed for use during all school breaks for maintenance purposes. School use needs vary and may from time to time interrupt your scheduled use; we will give as much lead time as possible to assist you in any adjustment.
3. Mon/Time slots will be:to allow for facility use by other groups. We will attempt to put younger groups in the early sessions.assigned as close to desired positions as possible. No group will be assigned more than 2 days per week,Scheduling deadlines for initial facility requests will be September 9th . Days and time slots will be
4. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for routing and tracing this request.
5. Serious conflicts may be resolved by negotiating with the party previously scheduled, or seeking administrative intervention.
6. No food or drink will be allowed in the auditorium, gym, or classrooms. No smoking is allowed on campus.
7. Users agree to provide adequate adult supervision during entire time facilities are in use.
8. Requests MUST include setup and/or practice time.
9. User will notify the school of change or cancellation, at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation. A regular charge shall be made in accordance with the schedule of charges for each facility engaged and not used unless such notice to cancel is given.
10. Users agree not to wear black-soled gym shoes or turf shoes while using any gymnasium facilities. Failure to do so will result in loss of facility use privileges.
11. Per ADMINISTRATIVE RULE KG-AR (2): Any damage to the school buildings or property shall be assumed by the applicant.
12. Keys will be issued to the requesting individual. The key becomes your responsibility and must be turned back in at the end of the season or event. Lost keys or keys not returned are charged $50.00.
13. Unauthorized use of facilities at times other than your scheduled use can result in loss of future use.
|Mon/Thur||5:30 -7:00||7:00 - 8:30||8:30 - 10:00|
|Tues/Fri||5:30 -7:00||7:00 - 8:30||8:30 - 10:00|
7:00 - 8:30
8:30 - 10:00