How to Stay Updated and Informed
It is important to keep contact information such as phone, mailing and/or email addresses current in order to receive important school and school district information in a timely manner. If you need to update your contact information, please contact office staff at your attending school to make those changes.
Rainier Preschool/Hudson Park Elementary 503-556-0196
Rainier Jr/Sr High School 503-556-4215
North Columbia Academy 503-556-3777
Safety and security is a top priority for Rainier School District. In the event of a school closure, delay, or emergency, there are four ways we'll communicate information. To get information as quickly as possible, please connect with us in the following ways.
We use the following Blackboard, Flash Alert, Website, Social Media Facebook.
Users can opt out of:
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
You can register for Flash Alert by clicking the Register link below.
Facebook: You can follow our individual schools on Facebook by clicking on the links below.